[Tweeters] Fwd: Mt Rainier birding

Marv Breece marvbreece at q.com
Fri Sep 15 05:15:48 PDT 2017

Something I should have said in my message of 9.14 regarding seeing ptarmigan at Mount Rainier. Although I was looking for ptarmigan, I did not see these birds until after I had heard them. I NEVER would have seen these birds otherwise. Should you go looking for this species, I suggest that you listen as you look. Increase your odds.

Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com

Concepts shape our world.