[Tweeters] Ride available for Ocean Shores birding on Saturday, Westport Pelagic on Sunday

Mason Flint masonflint at outlook.com
Tue Sep 19 09:10:30 PDT 2017

Hi Tweets,

I'm going on the Sunday pelagic trip out of Westport on Sunday. I'm planning to leave the Seattle area early Saturday and drive out to Ocean Shores for birding Saturday before heading to Westport for the night and the pelagic trip the next morning.

If anyone is planning to go on the pelagic trip on Sunday and wants to join me for birding on Saturday I'm happy to drive and have the company.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Cheers,

Mason Flint
Bellevue