[Tweeters] RFI Day trip Seattle to Westport

amk17 at earthlink.net amk17 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 23 12:04:19 PDT 2017

Tweeters, I am going to attempt a day trip from Seattle to Westport and wondering if it made more birding sense to catch the ferry from Edmonds or from Seattle? Also, if anyone is up for such a long day of birding, drop me a note directly. It's last minute but since I flaked on the Westport pelagic logistics for tomorrow - I thought it might still be worthwhile to make a day trip.

Yes, for tomorrow Sunday, leaving early.

Thanks
AKopitov
Seattle