[Tweeters] Skagit Game Range N Waterthrush

Gary Bletsch garybletsch at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 20:27:23 PDT 2017

Dear Tweeters,
Today (Saturday, 23 September 2017) there was a Northern Waterthrush at the Fir Island Game Range (AKA Wylie Slough). This was near the pump station by the boat-launch parking lot. If you see a little cottage on the dike, and there is an American flag on the cottage, then you are in the right spot.
Seeing the Waterthrush was sweet for me, as I had spent a lot of hours standing around listening for longspurs and not hearing any, at Hayton Reserve and Jensen Access.
Yours truly,
Gary Bletsch