[Tweeters] This must be the fires; Blackpoll at Butyl Creek

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 09:39:43 PDT 2017

Hi all,
Delia and I have experienced a brisk morning on Butyl Creek here with 23 species so far, by far the most unusual has been a Blackpoll Warbler.  I'll post up my shots as soon as I can get that done--We're pretty sure it's not a Bay-breasted or anything but it's always good to have the experts take a look.
This must be the fires, there's a dark lining to every silver cloud.
We also had our first Ruby-crowned Kinglet of the fall.

Best,
Ed Newbold  residential Beacon Hill