[Tweeters] Butyl Creek record so far (27) Blackpoll shots

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 11:30:40 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I've been trying to get these shots up but since I last posted tweeters we've had a Warbling Vireo dive-bathe and a MacGillivray's Warbler bathing and posing beautifully, but still eluding my miserable photographic skills, bringing us up to 27 yardbirds, 24 of which bathed (Bushtits got scared off, the Violet-green Swallow wasn't interested, and the Bewick's Wrens only rarely bathe.  What's that about?)
Anyway, here are the shots of the Blackpoll from this am around 9:05.  It has not come back so far.

Ed Newbold | The Party Never Ends! (at Butyl Creek)

| | |

| |

Ed Newbold | The Party Never Ends! (at Butyl Creek)

Thanks all,
Ed Newbold ( and Delia Scholes) residential Beacon Hill