[Tweeters] Perhaps not quite Tweeters worthy, but of note - Hermit and Varied Thrush on Phinney Ridge

BRAD bradliljequist at msn.com
Sun Sep 24 20:18:39 PDT 2017

Lower West Phinney. The last couple of days, we've had both in the yard - enjoying the Serviceberries. I highly recommend a Serviceberry tree - they are native, beautiful, and the birds really go for the berries. There's been a fun mixed posse of the thrushes, RCK's, Varied Thrushes, Chickadees, Song Sparrows, and RBN's enjoying it. Very curious and responsive to pishing too.

Brad Liljequist

Phinney Ridge, Seattle