[Tweeters] Blackpoll warbler not this morning

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Mon Sep 25 14:10:44 PDT 2017

I spent three hours this morning at Whitehorn Point Marine Reserve in
Whatcom and didn't find the blackpoll. Two other people were also looking
for some of that time. BUT it was raining this morning, and I was with a
group of 6 people who searched for it yesterday late morning and failed to
find it, and then the bird reappeared and was seen by several people later
on. So I'm not saying it's not still there, who knows.

Louise Rutter

Kirkland