[Tweeters] Might someone want to map our expanding Scrub Jay population?

Ryan Merrill rjm284 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:37:12 PDT 2017

This is easy to do in eBird and I don't believe you need an account to look
at the maps. This link should go to a map of area sightings for California
Scrub-Jay in 2016. You can adjust the date range or species at the top of
the page.

http://ebird.org/ebird/map/cowscj1?neg=true&env.minX=-
124.91801257343752&env.minY=47.01197890796433&env.maxX=-
118.46903796406252&env.maxY=49.14027872848674&zh=true&gp=
true&ev=Z&mr=1-12&bmo=1&emo=12&yr=range&byr=2016&eyr=2016

Anna's Hummingbird is another species that is interesting to look at the
changes in range over the years as they have been expanding.

Good birding,
Ryan Merrill
Seattle