[Tweeters] Might someone want to map our expanding Scrub Jay population?

Stewart Wechsler ecostewart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 08:24:42 PDT 2017

Thank you Ryan!

I had a suspicion that there was already a system out there that I wasn't
using. I find the Scrub Jay especially interesting now because it is one
that is still becoming more common, and being sighted in more places, and
more times, in the area where I live, and where I roughly keep track of
what is being seen. While their range and population expansion is still
interesting, those Anna's Hummers are old history for me and my area. It
seems like a long time ago, when they seem to have pretty much filled up
all of the territories in Seattle, where I spend most of my time.

-Stewart