[Tweeters] Say's Phoebe in Beacon Hill yesterday

Jeff Birek jeff.birek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:35:49 PDT 2017

Apologize if this is not worthy of posting. I moved from Colorado this
summer and I'm still getting a bearing on what is interesting around here!
Also, sorry this is late. I had trouble getting setup on the list serve
yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon I saw a Say's Phoebe on the alley south of S Atlantic
St between 13th Ave S and 12th Ave S. I believe I heard this bird call a
couple days before but I had written it off as the local starlings. Here's
the checklist with photo http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39446575

Happy birding!

Jeff Birek
North Beacon Hill