[Tweeters] Gyrfalcon seen on Skagit Bay CBC

Brien Meilleur brienm at live.com
Tue Jan 1 20:40:07 PST 2019

Hi Tweets,
My son Alex and I found a darkish-chocolatish brown Gyrfalcon today at the end of the day while participating in the Skagit Bay CBC. The bird was perched at the top of a Western Red Cedar across from the house at 17732 Beavermarsh Road, to the northeast of the Rexville Grocery store, located northwest of Conway. Before we could get the scope on the bird it flew to the northwest low over the ground where it was briefly harassed by a Northern Harrier. It had a weak but discernible mustachial stripe.
Brien Meilleur

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon> Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>