[Tweeters] Barred Owls calling and caterwauling

J. Acker owler at sounddsl.com
Thu Jan 3 16:34:10 PST 2019

‘Tis the season.

Haven’t heard yet about the Nisqually Great Horned Owls, but they well be on eggs now. This is the earliest nesting pair that I am aware of.

Northern Saw-whet owls are starting to toot, gearing up for the upcoming season.

As for Barred owls, they are ramping it up now, and will be on eggs the first week of March.

-Jamie

J. Acker

owler at sounddsl.com <mailto:owler at sounddsl.com>

Bainbridge Island, WA