[Tweeters] Birding in 2019

Sarah Smith hatkatdog at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 20:44:28 PST 2019

Hello fellow birder's!
I live over in near Leavenworth, Wa. and have been following tweeters for a little bit. It has been enjoyable to read about the different birds people are seeing and places people have been. I would like to get over to the "westside" and bird more over there. Would love suggestions of Hotspots to visit. There are brief mentions of places but only sometimes just a street name. I have been birding for a few years now but still have alot of trouble with winter plumage, shorebirds/gulls etc.
Would love suggestions on places to go and if there are any birding groups that go out regularly that I could join.
Thanks for any info!
Sarah
--
Sent from Hotmail Email App for Android