[Tweeters] Osprey in Whatcom County

Sammy Catiis hikersammy at msn.com
Sat Jan 12 23:29:18 PST 2019

Not to fully doubt the recording, but many plumages of the Bald Eagle at age 2.5 have what I have always called, the Osprey look.. white head with dark eye stripe. Often I have had to do a doubletake.. This is a common but not always plumage, leaving a very white front as well, just something to think about.

Sammy
Sequim