[Tweeters] Twitter mobile problem - rfi

Randy Robinson rwr.personal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:34:11 PST 2019

Kevin Lucas has kindly pointed out that my earlier reply to Jon Houghton's
message was not exactly on target. The 404 message (file not found) can
occur for a variety of reasons. Kevin is able to connect just fine to the
ABA site whereas Jon and I cannot.

If you are having this issue you do need to contact ABA (info at aba.org) and
include as much detail as you can about the error message and your device,
such as the versions of the operating system and browser you are using.
Hopefully if enough of us contact them they will be able to fix the problem.

Randy Robinson
Seattle, WA