[Tweeters] My next birding/electronics issue

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Tue Jan 15 15:04:55 PST 2019

Hi Tweets - Today, I finally got around to attempting to order a SongFinder device that Bruce Paige had highly recommended for us older birders with high frequency hearing loss. (OK, it was a year ago that he made that recommendation.) They're no longer making them!! - Arrggh!! "He who hesitates..." If anyone knows of a set that is no longer in use, or some form of hearing aid that works for both high frequency and directionality, I'd be most interested in hearing (preferably below 4,000 hz) about either. - Jon Houghton, Edmonds