[Tweeters] Upadate on Victoria Ferry

Rick Tyler rhtyler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:52:10 PST 2019

I've taken all three ferries to Vancouver Island (Tsawassen, Anacortes and
Port Angeles, plus a couple of bonus trips on Tsawassen-Nanaimo), and there
really isn't much to choose between them. If you don't want to cross the
border by car, forget Tsawassen. Anacortes is closer, but the ferry makes
stops along the way and it takes a while. Port Angeles is farther from
Seattle, but the ferry is direct and fast. Flip a coin, they all seem to
take about the same amount of time. The BC ferries are generally nicer.

Rick Tyler

--
Rick Tyler