[Tweeters] Every Party has a Pooper: Tennessee Warbler

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 15:47:38 PST 2019

Hi all,
I know, I've bragged that the Creek goes on forever and the party never ends, but the Tennessee Warbler was a no-show at today's subdued party on Butyl Creek, our recirculating creek on Beacon Hill.
Thanks to Curt and Bobby Pearson for helping with the vigil today, we did not want to miss it if it had shown up.
This bird was the 11th species of Warbler that we've recorded on Butyl Creek, which has also attracted Indigo and Lazuli Buntings, Townsend Solitaire, 4 sp. of Flycatcher, 2 Vireos and 2 Thrush, Redpoll and 2 Grosbeaks.
It still has not attracted any salmonids, however.

Best wishes,
Ed Newbold  ednewbold1 at yahoo.com