[Tweeters] Has anyone recently seen the Gyrfalcon previously reported on the Skagit/Sammish Flats?

Shep Thorp shepthorp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 07:06:19 PST 2019

Dear Tweets,

my Clearwater Audubon group flies in tonight for our Okanogan
Highlands/Waterville Plateau trip this weekend. Unfortunately, we did not
observe any Gyr on the scout trip, so I'm considering a twitch to Skagit or
Sammish prior to heading east on Route 2 Stevens Pass. Yes I know it's a
lot of driving from Tacoma to Omak this route, but a Gyrfalcon sighting for
the Floridians might be worth it.

Has anyone reliable seen the Gyr in the last 3-5 days? If so, please let
me know, I would be most appreciative. I'm happy to take responses off
tweeters via text or email. In advance, thanks!

Happy birding!

Shep

--
Shep Thorp