[Tweeters] Black-billed Magpie still present at Magnolia Blvd Park, Seattle

Lonnie Somer mombiwheeler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:29:01 PST 2019

Hi Tweeters,

Shortly after arriving at the park around 1:00, I ran into David Ness, who
had originally discovered the bird, and he showed me a very short path
opposite 36th Ave. W that ends with a view of the bluff and a section of
the beach. The magpie appeared within a couple of minutes, landing on the
deck of an abandoned house that looks a bit like a lighthouse. We saw it
for only a few seconds before it disappeared. We waited for perhaps a half
hour, but it didn't show itself again.

Good birding,

Lonnie Somer
Seattle