[Tweeters] San Francisco Mockingbirds?

Jill Freidberg jill.freidberg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 11:13:14 PST 2019

I’ve been visiting the same friend in San Francisco for over 20 years. I remember her garden always being full of Northern Mockingbird song. Year round. And she remembers it too. I noticed this year that there are NO Mockingbirds (not seen or heard), and she said that she has noticed in the last few years a significant decrease in their presence. Does anyone know if there are studies into this or theories about the apparent drop in the local population?

Jill