[Tweeters] E-Bird alerts

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Tue Jan 29 13:21:53 PST 2019

Until 2 days ago, I had been a subscriber to several counties’ e-bird alerts. Then I had a computer problem, got that fixed, but then noticed I’m no longer filling my inbox with e-bird alerts. I don’t remember how to sign up for them now. If any of you know what I could do about this, I’d be ever so beholden. You could contact me off-site either through email or phone (I could send you my phone #). As I don’t get out birding like I used to, I’ve found that using e-bird to find out what the rest of you are seeing, is a real boon. It gives more info than just reading the Tweeters posts (but I still love Tweeters).

‘Preciate any responses.

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net