[Tweeters] Ok. and Doug. Co. Snowy Owls

merdave at homenetnw.net merdave at homenetnw.net
Wed Jan 30 09:44:51 PST 2019

Good Morning, fellow birders. Just wanted to give you an update on two
birds that have been seen this season. On Jan. 27th I saw the Snowy Owl
on the south end of Heritage, west of Atkins Lake. It was quite far out
on the west side of Heritage. Then yesterday, Jan. 29th I saw the Snowy
Owl on Cameron Lake Rd. It was west of the Abel Ranch, seen from the 90
degree corner, but way far north. Because the sun was shining it was
pretty easy to spot. I know some of you are headed this way, so hope they
stick around for you. Meredith Spencer, Bridgeport