[Tweeters] Skagit and Samish and Butler Flats - No Snows or Swans

jimbetz at jimbetz.com jimbetz at jimbetz.com
Thu Oct 20 12:53:56 PDT 2022

Hi all,

A quick report - I drove thru most of Skagit and Samish and
Butler Flats today.

I did not see any Snow Geese in these 3 areas and still haven't
seen any Trumpeters anywhere in Skagit County. I'm not saying they
aren't there - just that I didn't see them and I did a fairly good
drive thru all 3 areas. The one exception was Tuesday's Snow Geese
off of Calhoun as I noted last time.

****

I was glad to see that my lack of seeing anything like a normal
amount of birds at Wylie must have been due the stage of the tide
while I was there.
- Jim