[Tweeters] Tropical Kingbird on Ebey Island today

Scott Atkinson scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:01:01 PDT 2022

Tweeters:

About 1 p.m. today I had a Tropical Kingbird on the northern part of Ebey Island in Snohomish County. Details: eBird Checklist - 30 Oct 2022 - N. Ebey Island (Drue Rd) - 1 species<https://ebird.org/checklist/S121611053>

Did not have my regular camera, but did the best I could with the cell phone's, capturing two very low-grade shots; did not capture audio but the bird gave the typical trilling call.
Please be advised that the road is barely more than a one-lane, and is just local use.

Scott Atkinson