[Tweeters] Washtucna, Adams Co & Lyons Ferry, Franklin Co

Matt Bartels mattxyz at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 2 19:03:09 PDT 2022

Following up on Bob’s report, today continued to be slow this morning at Washtucna and Lyons Ferry -
A handful of Yellow Warblers, a couple Wilsons Warblers, Warbling Vireos, and Black-headed Grosbeaks, singles of Orange-crowned Warbler, Gray & Pac-slope Flycatchers… that’s about it from Washtucna [except Wild turkeys , Lesser Goldfinch & Eurasian Collared Doves].
Lyons Ferry had some similar species in similar numbers, adding a Common Nighthawk, Nashville Warbler, Yellow-breasted Chat and Gray Catbird.

Hopefully soon we’ll see more movement….

Matt Bartels
Seattle, WA