[Tweeters] Cackling Geese and Wood Ducks

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 18:06:05 PDT 2022

There seems to be a movement of Cackling Geese into Washington.  A flock of 40+ flew by my condo near the Edmonds waterfront this morning and I see reports from several other places today/
This afternoon I visited the Everett Sewage Ponds looking for an Eared Grebe which I did not find.  However, I was surprised to see at least 50 Wood Ducks on the Southeastern pond.  Maybe that is not uncommon but by far the most I have seen.
Blair Bernson