[Tweeters] Fwd: Montlake Fill Sharp-tailed Sandpiper

Doug Santoni dougsantoni at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 11:53:48 PDT 2022

To clarify….the Sharp-tailed Sandpiper and the 2 associating Pectoral Sandpipers took flight at about 10:45 a.m. today (Sunday, 9/25) from near the Yesler Swamp boardwalk viewing platform, and headed west (out of sight, behind trees). Hopefully, they’re still in the general vicinity and somewhere at the Montlake Fill.

Doug Santoni