[Tweeters] Marymoor Park weekly walk to turn to ChatGPT for future reports.

Robert O'Brien baro at pdx.edu
Sat Apr 1 09:32:10 PDT 2023

I totally support Chat-Birding as well.. The savings in Birding Equipment
alone is worth it. Binos,Scopes, Cameras, Night-vision Imaging, Recording
Equipment, the list goes on and on. I ain't no spring chicken any more and
it was becoming a real chore to lug all this equipment around. I'm assuming
here, of course, that the Chat Box will also produce photos, recordings,
distinctive field marks, etc. of the rarer species that I can keep in my
Birding Scrapbook. I am also guessing that Bird Lists from hard-to-bird
places will also be available. For instance I've always been reluctant to
bird Cartel-ridden areas of Mexico. But, via the Chatbox I can now search
for the Imperial Woodpecker, And this will also open up Birding Areas in
hostage-periled areas of Russia, China, Iran.... The sky is the limit.
(For instance, I could search for Black Swifts on their South
American wintering grounds where they fly for months without ever
landing.) Such a joy to live in the modern world where human intelligence
is a thing of the past. Bob OBrien Portland
P.S. After all, I was never all that smart myself.