[Tweeters] Name change

Hans-Joachim Feddern thefedderns at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 15:26:17 PDT 2023

Well said Kevin! I myself am a descendant of a long line of Autobahn
racing, kraut eating tribes. We have always lived up to the challenge of
identifying birds while racing down the Autobahn at 200 klicks (km
-kilometers) an hour in our Mercedes, however it can get downright yakki at
times! Anything smaller than a White Stork gets lumped in the "max nix" (GI
slang for macht nichts: it doesn't matter category) which comes under the
heading of "Was war das?"

Good birding and happy April Fools Day to you birders with Yak-I-Me
Autobahn Society!

I'll come see you as soon as there is no more snow on Snow -qualmie Pass ...

Hans

On Sat, Apr 1, 2023 at 2:06 PM Kevin Lucas <vikingcove at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think today's name migration to Yak-I-Me Autobahn Notquietly is long

> overdue in recognizing the exhausting amount of driving effort and no

> limits attitudes underlying our quest to see and hear the tic tic of the

> Carbon-collared Nothatch so we can unreservedly reality check the box:

> 'Are you submitting a complete list of all the birds you wanted to

> identify?'

> Always hoping to observe for myself something different in my bird

> watching,

> Kevin Lucas

> Yakima County, WA

> Sent with AquaMail for Android