[Tweeters] Old Sam Peabody

Steve Hampton stevechampton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:38:48 PDT 2023

I've not really commented on WTSP wrt climate change, but I just checked
the eBird Trends map for it, which is a winter-only map.
https://science.ebird.org/en/status-and-trends/species/whtspa/trends-map

It shows the typical decreasing in the south/increasing in the north we see
with most species. In this case, a clear northward shift of its wintering
range. The tiny West Coast population shows increases in winter, which
could be due to the habitat issues that Jeff describes.

​Steve Hampton​
Port Townsend, WA (qatáy)