[Tweeters] Southwest Washington Birding - Blog updated

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 09:11:12 PDT 2023

Hiya Tweets,

I got the blog updated at www.southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com<http://www.southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com>, which is basically just a post on Woodland Bottoms with a brief mention of a Canada Jay found at Barnes State Forest. There is a fuzzy as all heck gull picture that I'm curious about. I'd be happy to get thoughts on it, because. . . who doesn't enjoy learning more about gull plumages? 🙂 Right up there with getting your booster. Necessary evils!

Cheers,

Tim Brennan
Renton
Southwest Washington Birding<http://www.southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com/>
A monthly swing through the southwest corner of Washington state, including Cowlitz, Clark, Wahkiakum, and Skamania Counties, with a goal of finding 150 species of birds in each by year's end.
www.southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com