[Tweeters] Twin Lakes Varied Thrush - Again

Hans-Joachim Feddern thefedderns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 22:58:32 PDT 2023

I hope that I am not boring everyone, but we just arrived home from a
rather exciting birding trip to the San Diego area, when I looked out
into our backyard and saw a female Varied Thrush! Maybe the same
individual we had all winter. It does seem rather late, though but having
seen the snow in the mountains from the plane today, I can see why her
ladyship is in no hurry!
It raises the question if this bird is indeed a local - Washington State -
bird, or is a migrant from as far north as Alaska?

Good Birding!

Hans

--
*Hans Feddern*