[Tweeters] Did someone say Varied Thrush? :)

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 12:18:46 PDT 2023

Yes! Someone sent that Cornell article my way a couple weeks back. The 24% statistic is fun. I also liked it over some other potential state birds, like Chestnut-backed Chickadee, because they are annual birds in every county in our state. As tacky as it is to challenge an election, I'll still question the crooks who allowed the schoolkids to vote the American Goldfinch in there as our bird. 😉 Varied Thrush for president!

Tim Brennan
Renton