[Tweeters] looking for male traveling companion to Ecuador Jan/Feb 2024

David Cook 41cdcook at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 08:06:48 PDT 2023

I am organizing a 12 day birding trip to the Ecuador Amazon and the east
slope of the Andes. We are currently a group of 5, and I am looking for
one man to join to be my roommate and traveling companion. We do not have
space on the tour to add any other additional people.

Here is the itinerary for the trip -
Jan. 25 fly to Quito, night near airport
Jan. 26 fly to Coca in the morning, travel by van and boat to Sacha lodge
Jan. 26-30 Sacha lodge birding, leave morning of Jan. 30, travel to
WildSumaco lodge in the afternoon
Jan. 30-Feb. 2 WildSumaco area birding, leave at lunch time for San Isidro
lodge
Feb. 2-4 San Isidro area, leave sometime in the afternoon, stop at Guango
lodge for one or more hours, night in Papalllacta village
Feb. 5 bird in the paramo, end the day outside of Quito

Please contact me directly at 41cdcook at gmail.com if you are interested.

Dave Cook
Seattle, WA