[Tweeters] OT/not in PNW: Gator - Bald Eagle interaction

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Sun Apr 23 12:42:32 PDT 2023

Hi Tweets,

This photo sequence<https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10226052796000685&set=pcb.1407280106739968> by Chris Holwell, of a gator trying to snatch an immature Bald Eagle in the Orlando Wetlands Park in Florida, is dramatic enough that I thought you might like to see it. The eagle made it out alive, but it sure looked touch and go for a while there. Whew!

(The photos were posted in a Facebook group for the park, so you may need to be on FB to view them.)

Waiting with bated breath for our local warbler flood to start,
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle
NaturalPresenceArts.com<http://naturalpresencearts.com/>