[Tweeters] Birding Field Trips this Spring with Eastside Audubon

Raghav Mehta mehta.raghav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 22:25:57 PDT 2023

Hi Tweeters,

Eastside Audubon is leading several birding field trips this spring. We welcome all of you to join us to greet our feathered guests. Please click on the links below for more details:
1. Washington Park Arboretum, Seattle on Saturday May 6.2. Stillwater Unit, Carnation on Sunday May 7.3. Nisqually, Olympia on Sunday May 14.4. Lake Sammamish State Park, Issaquah on Monday May 15.5. Three Forks, Snoqualmie on Tuesday May 16.6. Robinson Canyon, Kittitas County on Saturday May 20.7. Spencer Island, Everett on Sunday May 21.
Warm regards,Raghav

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone