[Tweeters] Cedar River Mouth (Renton) today

houstojc at plu.edu houstojc at plu.edu
Mon Aug 21 08:04:12 PDT 2023

Fabulous photos and videos, Marv! So many Marv touches to those videos. Truly feel like I was just there. Love the semi with the Franklin’s. Great coverage of the Baird’s, too…and the TWO Franklins! I have a feeling that you might be over there at M Street again this a.m. ! Also, I really enjoyed the juvie SB Gull.

Deck construction work starting as planned, since air is clearing out this a.m. It will be good to have it repaired and stained/painted. Glad the fellow who did the downstairs room is able to do it for us! He is a gem.

Six Band-tailed pigeons trying to crowd their way on to the feeder……We have created quite the spot with lots of plants, flowers, habitat, …..whew. I may have to escape….. 😊

Happy Monday,

Janeanne