[Tweeters] Funny thing (Ruff) happened

Jon Houghton jonbirder at comcast.net
Wed Aug 30 15:53:03 PDT 2023

Hi Tweeterdom - I was just finishing looking at some pix I took yesterday at Channel Drive and concluding that I had seen a juv. Ruff. I was about to compose a query to Ryan Merrill about the bird, when I got an email from Blair saying one was reported there today (by Neil O'Hara, who know Ruffs way better than I). When I saw it, it was mostly alone with GWTE on the second mudflat to the north - seen from near the closed metal gate. Funny things are sometimes good things! Happy Birding - Jon