[Tweeters] Looking for swans in Enumclaw area

Vicki vickibiltz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 19:59:42 PST 2023

Hello,
I’ve been doing the swan counts in the Enumclaw to Puyallup valley, this
being my second year. I’m having trouble locating any swans in the Enumclaw
area so far.
I’m heavily relying on past reports I made, as well as any EBird reports
that people are kind enough to post.
Last year the Bewicks Swan kept the count area running nicely, but of
course that’s not the case yet. Several corn fields have yet to be
harvested. So I’m waiting on those.
I do have a question about EBird maps. I tried to get last years maps to
give me direction, no such luck. Any ideas are welcome.

Thank you,
Vicki Biltz
Connells Prairie Road
Buckley, WA 98321