[Tweeters] RFI Whatcom County hot spot Flynn Road Retention Pond

Jennifer Standish magma1306 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 15:15:32 PST 2023

Hi Tweeters,
Can anyone tell me if the Flynn Road Retention Pond near Lynden is
accessible to the public? When I was in the area a couple of months ago I
planned to go there, but noticed signage that said "authorized vehicles
only" so I didn't stop. I do see relatively frequent eBird reports from
there, so am wondering if birders are allowed access or if special
permission is required. Thanks for any info you can provide.
Jennifer Standish
Bainbridge Island, WA
magma1306 at gmail.com