[Tweeters] Swans and geese in Skagit County

Alan Roedell alanroedell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 18:33:37 PST 2023

Wendy and I spent the afternoon in the Stillaguamish, Skagit and Samish
areas today. It was a grand day with Kestrels, eagles, Red-tails, Harriers,
Merlins, Rough-legs, Short-eared Owls and a few hundred swans. No Snow
Geese! Are they hanging out in the Sound, as someone suggested?
Anyway, get up there and take it in.
We love so close to a . magical area.
Alan Roedell, Seattle