[Tweeters] goldfinches and siskin

Steve Loitz steveloitz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 09:29:23 PST 2023

Dennis, et. al.,

Yesterday, closely E of Ellenburg city limits, I saw a lone Pine Siskin
among a small flock of American Goldfinches, the first PISI I've seen this
year below 5,000' elevation. (I saw a couple flocks of PISIs in the E
Cascades subalpine this summer -- in Subalpine Firs, which IME are PISIs'
favorite E Cascade tree notwithstanding the name).

Steve Loitz
Ellensburg