[Tweeters] Volunteers to lead bird walks formerly led by Ed Swan?

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:13:09 PST 2023

Hello Tweets,

I was recently contacted by Paula Olson, who was a friend of Ed Swan’s. He had planned to lead bird walks this spring for the Wesley senior-living communities that Paula works for, and she was wondering whether I might lead one or more in his absence.

Because I’m getting married this summer 😊, my time is more limited than usual this year, otherwise I’d love to do them. Would anyone out there in Tweeterland be interested in taking Ed’s place for one ore more of these walks?

If so, please contact Paula via email or phone:
POlson at wesleyhomes.org<mailto:POlson at wesleyhomes.org>
206-870-1385

Thanks so much,
Trileigh