[Tweeters] Local Heroes Appreciation Moment: Connie Sidles & the Cheasty Counters

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 16:35:31 PDT 2023

Hi all
This is an official LHAM--Local Heroes Appreciation Moment--anyone can place them on tweeters free of charge.
This one is to Connie Sidles who quickly and assertively rose to the challenge presented by the need to keep a birders' footprint in the Cheasty Greenbelt on the east side of Beacon Hill. She organized a group of dedicated fantastic birders (this is not a self-description, I personally have been AWOL myself) who are doing a monthly census of birds observed at Cheasty for what I think is well over a year now.

Thanks Connie Sidles and the Cheasty Counters--and if youall ever form a Rock group you've already got a name!

Ed Newbold
Beacon Hill Seattle ednewbold1 @yahoo.com