[Tweeters] ACF - Local Experience?

Cynthia Nielsen erbico at live.com
Sun Jul 9 16:00:15 PDT 2023

The City of Anacortes has good maps of the trails in the Anacortes Community Forest Lands on their website:
<https://www.cityofanacortes.org/588/Biking-Trail-Maps>
Biking & Trail Maps | Anacortes, WA<https://www.cityofanacortes.org/588/Biking-Trail-Maps>
cityofanacortes.org<https://www.cityofanacortes.org/588/Biking-Trail-Maps>
[favicon.ico]<https://www.cityofanacortes.org/588/Biking-Trail-Maps>

You can download them to use even when you don’t have cell signal.