[Tweeters] King shearwater

pan panmail at mailfence.com
Tue Jul 11 10:42:42 PDT 2023

Hello, Tweets,

This morning from the Vashon Island water taxi, King County, among the few birds was a Manx Shearwater crossing in front of the boat at about 7:58.  It was flying east to west low over the water, just north of the latitude of Blake Island.  I did not see it on the return trip, but given the reports this season, it's probably still in the region.

Also, there were a couple Purple Martins near the Vashon ferry terminal, where I didn't find them last year.

11 July, 2023,

Alan Grenon
panmail AT mailfence.com

-- Sent with https://mailfence.com Secure and private email