[Tweeters] What did Robins do before ...

Greg gjpluth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 16:50:02 PDT 2023

I regularly bird in Farrell’s Marsh deep woods in Steilacoom. Robins are very numerous there, especially now with all juveniles. As for seeing them on lawns, bear in mind that earth worms were introduced to North America about 400yrs ago. If sample holes were dug in various places in the marsh, would there be earthworms?

Greg Pluth
University Place

Sent from my iPhone