[Tweeters] Epic Albatross trio viewing

Eric Ellingson esellingson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 08:40:59 PDT 2023

Short-tailed, Laysan, and Black-footed Albatross all in the same field of
view, same photo!

I'll be posting more shots from the trip but here are a couple of photos
showing all three together. These were sighted during the recent July 26th
Westport Seabirds Pelagic trip. I was really hoping to finally see a
Laysan. We ended up seeing 2-5 of those and a probable once-in-a-lifetime
bonus of the Short-tailed. Also, I have shots of all three species with leg
bands that I'll post later for anyone who knows where to submit them.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ericellingson/

--

Eric Ellingson

360-820-6396 | esellingson at gmail.com